Induction Connections

like I said before my area there is no internet connection such as speedy or TelkomNet, I am here only uses a modem that uses the card telkomsel U.S. as a liaison to the Internet and using Telkom Flash as his connections, currently I am using my phone card to connect to the internet, so Internet play area if I included it very difficult to find.


after my own experience that it uses a modem does require a lot of cost just imagine if we download 1KB then we will apply an amount, so if we 1Mb 1000 amount will be charged. so just imagine how much we must pay if we're playing the internet? but although the connection is expensive but it's Telkomsel Flash is pretty good too. no such connections pretty quickly if you use another card.


indeed if we compare this with Esia telkomsel further behind in terms of price, at Esia not using family planning as a standard payment but use the Time, 24 hours we charge 10 000 rupiah. so long as one day playing the internet we only charged 10 000 rupiah, but in terms of more connections Telkomsel Flash Baek, on Esia we often faced with the loading duration and this is very boring for us.


So try to compare there if you want to use the Internet with a modem like me. I am actually more interested if I use my network Esia Esia area but not enter, so I must surrender On Modem Telkomsel Flash. hopefully it changed the charge to the fore even cheaper than the money in the bag now so no more depleted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment