introduction self

post this time I will try to introduce myself and my daily activities. I use the Internet really has not been so long about five years later, while using the internet a lot of new things that I could and I could make mekipun little things like create blogs, email, facebook, friendster, twitter, Yuwie. but I most enjoy doing is to create a blog because apart can be used as a place to write without boundaries can also be a money machine if only a small income but rather to the cost of Internet access.


Everyday I work disebuah State education administrative staff on the island of Simeulue as computer parts, so my job on the sidelines playing the internet just to fill empty time, other than at the office is still a lot of my daily activities such as playing ball, fishing, taking care of fish ponds, and others. My current pendidika S1 Computer pray we'll connect again to the Masters.


my working time at the office starting at 8:00 pm - 13:00 pm after that to come home, sleeping or homework such as helping build a fence, make a chicken coop, to plant chili, and other things that are important when not empty. so do not herann if I include a versatile man hahaha.


if any friends want to know please just leave a comment diblog this, and do not forget to leave something to be contacted such as email, phone number, or the other. and if your friends have a blog also do not forget to put my link and leave a comment diblog diblog you this so that I can put your link on my blog, so there is a link exchange.


Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment